CPPPH has joined with the California Society of Addiction Medicine to offer 90-minute videoconferences to support the work of the wellbeing committees that address alcohol/drug use and addiction, mental health issues, cognitive functioning, aging, and behavioral issues.
“We plan to get together regularly because we know that this work can benefit from learning from one another.”
Beginning with the session on May 20, 2021, CPPPH/CSAM videoconferences will be accredited programs with a registration fee. There will be 1.5 hours of CME credit from the American Academy of Family Physicians and 1.50 NAMSS continuing education credits from National Association Medical Staff Services.
Beginning with the session on May 20, 2021, registration fees will be $50 per person.
Requests for refunds will be honored if they are received by email before five days in advance of the program. CPPPH will move the registration to a future program or will make the refund with no cancellation fee.
“Thank you for organizing these meetings. It helps to feel that we are united in this common cause rather than working as lone rangers.”
- Medical Staff Policies Related to Use of Cannabis Products and New Therapeutic Agents — Thursday, October 21, 2021 (12:00 noon to 1:30 pm PDT)
- CLICK HERE to Register!
- Drug Testing: What Do You Test For, When, Why and How — Part 1: July 16; Part 2: August 17, 2020
- When a Medical Staff Member Gets a DUI — Part 1: September 17; Part 2: November 19, 2020
- The Impact of Cognitive Decline on Physician Performance — Part 1: How to Think About It — Thursday, March 18, 2021
- The Impact of Cognitive Decline on Physician Performance — Part 2: What to Do About It — Thursday, May 20, 2021
Note: We did not record the sessions; recordings of past sessions are not available.
“Thank you for the education and guidance you are providing to Medical Staff.”
The planning group includes persons who work with wellbeing committees of medical staffs or medical groups:
- John Rosenberg, MD
- Irene Landaw, MD
- Karen Miotto, MD
- Randy Holmes, MD
- Ray Glendrange, MD
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CPPPH/CSAM VIDEOCONFERENCES?
If you have received notices and the links to register for previous CPPPH/CSAM videoconferences, you are already on the mailing list. If not, you can be added to our mailing list to receive notifications of upcoming videoconferences by filling out the following form: